The hotel organises outings with bookings and entry fee payments if necessary. Working with you, we can tailor an itinerary to ensure you make the most of your time discovering the Haute-Savoie region and neighboring Switzerland. As part of this tailored itinerary, the hotel can provide a tour guide to accompany your group if you would like one.
Find below some examples of excursions. Hotel Club Le Crêt can arrange other excursions based on your requests such as visiting Ripaille Castle, a cruise on the St. Leonard underground lake, visiting the salt mines in Bex, Chatel, Morgins. Depending on the length of your stay, the itineraries are flexible!
Examples of excursions
- Walk through the town of Morzine and discover this typical family village.
- Visit the market on Wednesday morning in the Post Office square.
- Discover Lake Montriond, the majestic Ardent waterfall but also the goat village of Les Lindarets
- Visit Avoriaz, a modern mountain resort characterised by unique architecture, with buildings that resemble boulders
- The Mechanical Music Museum with its collection of unique instruments: barrel organ, music boxes, phonographs
- Discover local and artisan cheeses with a cheese making presentation, and a tasting of cheeses from the alpine region with a glass of wine
- Visit the industrial city of Faucigny and the Col de la Colombiere mountain pass, stopping to admire the Dents Blancs mountain range
- Walk down to Le Grand-Bornand stopping at Morette Cemetery, a centre for the resistance movement during WWII and where 105 fighters were laid to rest
- Stop for lunch in Annecy. Visit Annecy, walk through the old town
- Boat cruise on the lake
- Admire the spectacle of the 40 waterfalls of Sixt
- Discover the Queen of the Alps waterfall and then stop in the village of Samoens
- Take the little Montenvers train to enjoy the panoramic view of the Mer de Glace glacier
- If spending a full day, take the little Montenvers train, enjoy a meal at the Mer de Glace glacier and take the small train into the city.
- Yvoire is a small medieval village with a flower-filled garden for the 5 senses. A great location on the banks of Lake Geneva
- • Lunch at Evian then visit a wine cellar with "Marin" wine tasting
- Tour of the city. Stop at the water jet, at the flower clock, explore the old town by train
- Option of a cruise on the lake
- One hour horse carriage ride in the village
- Visit the Museum of the Haut Val d'Arly
- Mer de Glace glacier via the little Montenvers train
- Option of a guided tour in the small train