This summer, building on the success of two previous editions, the Hotel Club Le Crêt in Morzine invites you to discover its culinary weeks! 3 thematic weeks for lovers of gastronomy and beautiful mountain landscapes. We offer many culinary workshops with our chefs and mountain outings to discover good products, stars of local or foreign gastronomy … while enjoying a stay in our hotel! For the first week, the star of cups and flutes is in the spotlight: Champagne.
From june 29th to july 2nd 2020 :
Meet us at the reception for the traditional mountain outing with our guide Véronique in search of plants and wild flowers suitable for cooking, lunch in the mountain pastures facing Mont Blanc.
Lounging by the swimming pool, presentation by Sébastien Robert of the Bernard Robert domain, various elaborated champagnes and agreements with local products.
- Tuesday 5 p.m. / 7:30 p.m. / Champenoise cooking workshop, first part.
- Wednesday 17 / 7:30 p.m. / Champenoise cooking workshop, second part
- Thursday 9:30 am / 3:00 pm / Cooking workshop and lunch in the “Tapiaz” mountain pasture with dishes made together in accordance with 3 Bernard Bernard champagnes, wine from the Champenois hillsides.
- Thursday 6 pm / “White evening by the swimming pool, meet us at the Bernard Robert champagnes area for great discoveries!…
Book now, places are limited
A few places are still available for this exclusive gastronomic experience. Contact us on 04 50 79 09 21 or fill out the form below to reserve your place. Also discover our other thematic weeks dedicated to gastronomy!
- Du 13 au 16 juillet 2020 : « DÉGUSTATIONS ET VINS »
- Du 30 août au 3 septembre 2020 : “TOUR DE FRANCE DES VIGNOBLES ET CUISINE DES TERROIRS”