Let’s go for the third edition of the culinary weeks at the Hotel Club Le Crêt in Morzine! 3 thematic weeks for lovers of cuisine and the beautiful landscapes of the Alpine country. We offer many culinary workshops with our chefs and mountain trips to discover the best of local products, stars of local or foreign gastronomy … while enjoying a stay in our hotel! For the first week, the flagship of French sparkling wines is in the spotlight: Champagne. A special edition with the exceptional participation of Bernard Robert champagnes!
From Sunday June 27 to Thursday July 1
From Monday 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Meeting at reception for the traditional mountain outing with our guide Véronique
in search of plants and wild flowers for cooking, lunch in the mountain pastures facing Mont Blanc.
6 p.m.-7 p.m.
By the pool, presentation by Sébastien Robert of the Bernard Robert estate, of the various champagnes produced and pairings with local products. Glass of champagne (tasting reserved for participants at the morning exit).
- Tuesday 5 pm-7.30pm – Champagne cooking workshop.
- Wednesday 5-7:30 p.m. – Suite kitchen workshop.
- Thursday 9:30 am-3pm – Cooking workshop and lunch in the alpine pastures at the “Tapiaz” with the dishes prepared together and paired with 3 vintages of Bernard Robert champagnes, wine from the Champagne hills.
- Thursday 6 p.m. “White” evening by the pool, meeting at the Bernard Robert Champagne area for great discoveries!…
“Soupe Champenoise ” Cocktail
Dartois with andouillettes from Troyes and Chaource (cheese), small herb salad.
Plain brut champagne.
The “trou Champenois” cherry ice cream and red champagne ratafia.
Slate trout supreme, white butter with champagne and cornucopia with
Blanc de blancs champagne.
Cheese from the Champenois hillsides “le champs sur Barse”.
Poached peach, sabayon and Reims biscuits.
Book now, places are limited
A few places are still available for this exclusive gastronomic experience. Contact us on 04 50 79 09 21 or fill out the form below to reserve your place. Also discover our other thematic weeks dedicated to gastronomy!
- Week 2: Tastings and Wines, from Monday July 12 to Thursday July 15
- Week 3 : Cooking and Wine from Alsace, from Sunday August 29 to Thursday September 2